NutriBullet Pro 900 Review (2017)
The NutriBullet is a blender that is aggressively marketed today as a multitasking tool that can turn your health around with the myriads of recipes you can create with it. It can break down stems and seeds to get the most nutrition out of produce and mix it with the other ingredients to produce a perfect smoothie.
The upgraded version of the original Nutribullet, the NutriBullet Pro 900 Series, is a 15 piece package. Each of the jars has the same perimeter size which allows you to switch lids easily. Every piece is tailor fit and slides into place perfectly. This blender is perfect for on-the-go people because of the containers that come in the package. Right after a round of blending, you can immediately slip on the travel ready lids. To help you see how the blender performs we’ve prepared a comprehensive guide to give you better detail regarding the NutriBullet Pro 900.
Ease of Use
- It has a lot of power in its compact size
- It can keep up with the high-end blenders with basic blending tasks
- It comes with an extra blade
- It comes with 32 ounce jar
We Didn't Like:
- Not completely dishwasher safe as some of the plastic parts can break down due to the heat
- Some complaints of leaking
- Can be pretty loud while blending
- A bit pricey compared to other compact blenders
Summary: The NutriBullet Pro 900 is, in our opinion, a powerful multitasking blender that would be perfect for people who want to begin a healthy lifestyle by making tasty smoothies. The performance of the unit is on par with its competitor though it is priced higher than them. With its extra containers and lids plus the spare blade makes it a worthwhile investment for a family as well as a person living on his own.
- Product Dimension and
Weight:The size of the product is 14 x16.3 x 7.9 inches and weighs 11.4 pounds. It has a compact design and can fit in any kitchen.
Containers:It comes with an 18 oz. , 32 oz. and two 24 oz. jars. It also includes an extra blade attachment just in case the original blade breaks down. They snap securely into the lids easily.
- Cleaning: All of the other parts are dishwasher safe except for the base and blades. You can wipe the base with a damp cloth. Another way to clean the blade and jar is by filling the jar with warm water and some liquid soap. After that, you can turn on the blender so that it would run the soapy water around the blade and jar. You can now rinse it under a faucet and set it aside to dry.
The notable strengths of the NutriBullet Pro 900 are as follows:
- Sleek and Compact Design – The unit itself is small and made to save space in any countertop setting. It suits on-the-go individuals well since it can make quick work of fruits and vegetables plus the lids can slide easily into place. You can bring your smoothie anywhere you choose and even while on the road. The larger jar gives it some flexibility with amount and size of smoothie you want to make. With the 32 oz. blending cup you can prepare enough smoothie to serve two or more people which make it well suited for small families
- Incredibly Versatile and Powerful – Compared to its predecessor, it has a powerful 900 watts motor that can make quick work of vegetables and fruits. It is also a versatile machine in the kitchen, especially when preparing purees and other recipes that need to liquefy ingredients.
- Easy Operation: the NutriBullet Pro 900 doesn’t come with any button or knob. To run the NutriBullet, you will need to fill up the container, twist and seal it with the lid that has the blade attachment, flip it and mount it in place onto the base. To begin blending, you just need to push down on the container, twist it and watch it go. To turn off, just untwist the jar. Depending on the container you used, you can pour the content to a glass or place the lid cover for storage. One of the 24 oz. containers has a handle which makes it a perfect pair with the flip top to-go lid to take your drink anywhere It includes a 150-page booklet with recipes for smoothies and other healthy food ideas.
- Cleaning - Cleaning the containers of the NutriBullet can prove to be difficult especially if you have worked with some sticky stuff with your recipes due to its cylindrical shape. Normal to large hand sizes do not fit
insidethe cups and you will need to buy a dish brush so that you can reach the inside of the container.
- Leaking - Some consumers have complained about the leaking of the liquid through the blades which can seep into the motor base. Some cases are caused by overfilling the jars above the fill line. This causes extra stress to the blades and causes them to loosen as time goes by.
- Motor Durability - The NutriBullet has a 900 watt motor that can blend vegetables and fruits very well. It is not advised to run for long periods and the motor should take frequent breaks to avoid overheating.
The price of the NutriBullet Pro 900 series is priced at $105.75 and is worth the purchase. At its price, you get the extra blade, containers, lids and manual which makes it a great deal Though its competition is priced lower, the additional items included in the package justifies its overall worth.
Who Should Buy
Based on the review, this compact blender is very flexible at home and can fit single people who are on-the-go and small families who would like to start a healthy lifestyle. This would jazz up any countertop and takes only a small amount of space with its compact design.