Blendtec Designer Series Review
The Blendtec Designer Series is a high end blender that is perfect for smoothie enthusiasts, soup makers, milkshake drinkers, and anyone else who needs a powerful, reliable, and durable blender on a regular basis. If you are looking for the right blender for you, be sure to read this Blendtec Designer 725 review.
The Blendtec Designer Series comes with many features that put in the top class of blenders. It features a 1,560 watt, 3 horsepower engine, giving it the power to blend anything that you think to put in it. Its control panel features easy to understand symbols and is illuminated for ease of use. Its array of blend cycles makes it easy to customize the blending job to your needs.
The Blendtec Designer 625 has a jar that is made of BPA-free Triton Polyester to ensure that it is safe to use with food. It comes with a patented, cold forged blade that is designed to provide the most effective and efficient blending. The lid fits securely on the blender so you don’t need to worry about splatters when you use it, and it includes vents that allow you to add food to the blender while it is running.
As a bonus it comes with a recipe book that includes more than 230 recipes that designed to work perfectly with your new blender. Finally, a seven year manufacturer’s warranty shows that the machine was made to last.
- The Blendtec Designer 675 has a number of strengths compared to other blenders on the market. The touchscreen controls are easy to understand and illuminated to make them easier to read. They look sharp when the blender is in use and accentuate the design of the 1blender when it is turned off. They are also very responsive, allowing you to adjust on the fly. Another strength of the controls is that each button corresponds to a preset blending mode that is designed to work optimally for that purpose. This means there is less of a need to watch the blender while it runs as you can trust it to work properly. This is a line of blenders that’s perfect for smoothies because you can put the ingredients in, set it, and forget it.
- Another strength of the Blendtec Designer Series is its design. It comes in multiple colors that fit in any kitchen and it has a sleek look whether it is on or off. Its rounded design allows it to blend in to your kitchen rather than stand out like other blenders.
- The design of the blender’s jar is another strength as it is specially shaped to prevent things from getting lodged in areas where they will not be blended. Its wide bottom also makes it easy to reach anything underneath the blades, making it the perfect blender to use for dough or peanut butter.
- One weakness of the Blendtec Designer Series is the consistency of the liquids it produces. Because its blades are dull rather than sharp means it sometimes makes smoothies thicker than expected. It can also leave small chunks if it is overfilled. The blender also produces a lot of noise, which is another weakness compared to quieter models.
- If you plan to make a large number of nut butters in the blender, you will need to either be willing to watch the blender and push the nuts into the middle of the jar during the blending cycle, or purchase an additional Twister Jar that is designed to be used with nut butters.
The Blendtec Designer Series is a high end blender that comes with the high end price tag of $400. While that is a significant sum to pay for a blender, you should still consider it if you will use the machine on a daily basis. The convenience of having a powerful, set and forget blender that will last years compared to a cheap blender that you have to babysit and that will wear out quickly makes the Blendtec easily worth it. You may even save money in the long run by purchasing the more durable blender.
Who Should Buy the Blendtec Designer Series
If you use a blender on a daily basis for soups, smoothies, milkshakes, butters, or anything else and want the ability to press a single button and leave you blender to do its work then a Blendtecis the perfect blender for you. Its durability, power, and design make it the perfect blender for someone who blends on a regular basis.