Best Immersion Blender
When many people consider purchasing one of the best immersion blenders, they often picture bulky appliances that take up an enormous amount of space in the kitchen. From standard blenders, to personal blenders, these products can be found on the countertops of most modern kitchens. However, there are several popular options for saving kitchen space that allow the same high quality mixes of any modern blender.
Immersion blenders are designed to rest in a drawer or closet space, which is a convenient means to prepare your favorite drinks or foods. By using an immersion blender, first place your favorite ingredients into a travel cup or bowl. The mixer is lowered into the container and powered on, blending the ingredients in a rapid and convenient fashion. Rather than plugging in a full-sized blender and gathering all of its accessories, an immersion blender is simply lowered into your desired mixture.
With hundreds of options available for quality blenders, choosing the top hand blender may seem like a difficult task. But not all mixers are created equally, which is why it is recommended to research products that are designed to suit your needs. Searching for the best rated immersion blenders can leave you with a quality product that is designed to last for years to come.
Immersion Blenders We Like
Features of Immersion Blenders
Immersion blenders are common household items that are designed to mix food of all types. Most immersion blenders house the motor within the handle, which then connects to a wand with a rotary blade. These wands are easily removed for cleaning and can mean the difference between a clean or messy kitchen.
After the ingredients are mixed, simply remove the wand for easy cleaning. These attachments are dishwasher safe and made of stainless steel, which means they can last for years to come, and you won’t ever have to worry about the hassle associated with hand washing. While immersion blenders may not be recommended for certain types of ingredients, such as heavy ice, they are commonly used to mix smoothies and other health related products.
For recipes that call for chopped or diced nuts, immersion blenders can assist you in preparing quality recipes at a fraction of typical costs. Many people use immersion blenders for mixing herbs or preparing sauces, such as mayonnaise, which can liven up even the most common dishes. Preparing organic soups is extremely simple with these blenders, as the ingredients are simply added to a cup or bowl and mixed appropriately. By controlling the blender with a handheld motor, it is easier than ever to chop or puree your favorite dishes to the desired consistency.
Kitchenaid Immersion Blender
The Kitchenaid Immersion Blender is a high quality mixer designed for all blending purposes. When asking the question, “What is the best immersion blender?” many people have found Kitchenaid products to be among the highest quality in the industry. You may be familiar with the Kitchenaid brand, as they offer a wide variety of blenders and mixers that have gained a reputation over several generations. Offering some of the best rated immersion blenders, Kitchenaid continues to innovate and lead the industry in blending technology.
- Cordless Design - Make your shakes, smoothies and more from anywhere within your living quarters thanks to the convenient, cordless design the Kitchenaid Immersion Blender features
- 12-Volt Lithium Ion Battery - Offers the same level of power featured in ordinary cordless devices only you don’t have to worry about using the device in the same room nor do you have to worry about finding an outlet
- Practical Attachments- Make things even simpler by adding accessories to chop, whisk, froth, shred or blend ingredients placed in your blender
- Interchangeable Blades- Whether you’re pureeing soup, crushing ice or frothing milk, the blades included with this Kitchenaid Immersion Blender can tackle the job
- Non-Slip Grip- The Kitchenaid Immersion Blender features a soft, non-slip grip that allows you to continue working when other blenders leave you calling for relief
The Vitamix s30, in other words, offers many of the performance features that people love about larger Vitamix blenders. This model, however, only takes up 15 inches of countertop space. It also stands 15.5 inches high (the larger model is 20.5 inches tall). This is an versatile product that individuals and families will find useful. Realistically, it's the best blender that you can buy for personal use.
Bamix Immersion Blender
The Bamix Immersion Blender is an affordable option for people interested in a product that is built to last. This blender offers an extremely lightweight design, weighing in at one pound, which means storage and use is more convenient than ever. Blending fresh ingredients is a simple task with this mixer, as it includes three different blades made from high carbon stainless steel. Durability is no longer a concern when using this product, as it is designed to handle even the toughest of food materials.
- Noise Reduction- The Bamix Immersion Blender is rated as one of the best the market because of its quiet operation
- Included Accessories- Along with its quiet operation, this immersion blender features three accessories to simplify your life- a multi-purpose blade, a whisk and a beater
- Two Speed Settings- Allows you to achieve the optimal consistency every time- regardless of what you’re making
- Wall Bracket Included- You won’t ever have to worry about your blender taking up a substantial amount of space on your kitchen counter ever again as the Bamix Immersion Blender conveniently mounts to your wall
- DC Motor- The standard DC motor helps contribute to the super quiet operation of this immersion blender, and it also offers a longer lifespan than the alternative, AC motors
When it comes to finding the top-rated immersion blender, it’s no secret that there are thousands of options to choose from; however, not every immersion blender is the same. As a result, we’ve worked tirelessly to gather the facts necessary to compare a couple of our favorites: the Kitchenaid Immersion Blender and the Bamix Immersion Blender. Rather than gathering facts from generic immersion blender reviews, we looked at it from the perspective of what facts we would like to know before considering investing in a blender. We are certain that both of these blenders are fantastic options, and we know that you’ll agree!