Bamix Immersion Blender Review
Immersion blenders do virtually the same things that any standing blender does, but they take up less space, are easier to clean, and typically better for mixing small portions. The Bamix Immersion Blender is no exception to that general rule.
Located in the handle, the 200-watt motor shortens the time spent blending because it increasing blade rotations. Its two options for speed settings are perfect for whipping up homemade sauces, soups, chopping veggies, mincing meats and dozens of other options. With the Bamix Immersion Blender you are guaranteed to have the torque you need for every blending job.
The Bamix Immersion Blender Review is expected to be a helpful tool that should ease the process of making the most informed selection for your immersion blender needs.
Ease of Use
- The multi-purpose blades
- Elongated neck for reaching deeper pots
- Tools and recipe book that are included
- The multi-functional purpose
- Extremely quiet motor
We Didn't Like:
- Large price tag for immersion blenders
- Motor could be a bit more powerful
- 3 year warranty is low compared to other brands
Summary: The Bamix may just be the best immersion blender on the market. Having the extra-length on the neck makes this blender really stand out. Coupled with the multi-purpose tools and it's high quality blades, you really can't beat this product.
- All-In-One: Featuring four blades, a 200-watt AC motor, an ergonomic handle, a wall-mount stand, an elongated drive-shaft, sealed buttons and a recipe booklet, you could say that the Bamix blender is an all-in-one device that will satisfy all of your blending needs.
- High-quality design: Its elongated neck, which is approximately 25% longer than other immersion blenders, reaches deep down into larger pots to create a smooth, even mixture. Coupled with the ergonomic handle and lightweight design, its perfect for completing more time consuming dishes.
- Four Blades: Each of the four blades works to do beating, chopping, mincing or aerating and are made from the highest quality rust-free materials, which makes them safe to use on and in any food. Additionally, the buttons on the handle are sealed, thus, allowing them to be safe and easy to clean.
- Quiet Motor: The 200-watt motor offers maximum force while also being incredibly quiet, while the two speed blending system provide 10,000 and 14,000 RPMs. Easily blending whatever you desire into a smooth, delicious treat.
- Great Value: Upon purchase, this blender will also include a whisk, beater, meat mincer and a multi tool attachment, in addition to a three-year warranty on the motor and two year warranty on the various other parts.
Blade variation: Each of the Bamix Immersion Blender’s blades tackles a separate task, and covers the gamete of immersion blender requirements. This is an all-in-one purchase for all of your mixing, mincing, chopping and aerating needs.
Durable Design: Thanks to its sealed buttons, high-quality attachments, durability and its waterproof design, cleaning up is a breeze. Speaking of durability, the tools that are included (whisk, beater, meat mincer and multi tool) are created from the most top-notch metals, thus, making them incredibly sturdy and dependable. However, simply because they are made from the strongest metals doesn’t mean you have to worry about them being too heavy. This is a lightweight tool that will offer years of use.
Long Neck: Obviously, reaching deeper into pots is an added bonus with this wand. Considering it is much longer than competitors, you can expect to be able to reach the bottom of even your largest cookware.
Quiet Motor: Its quiet motor makes mixing and blending a task you can do all the time, and it’s built to provide longevity and effortless blending. The cord on the Bamix Immersion Blender is extra long, which means it will stretch the length of any workstation.
Based on many Bamix Immersion Blender reviews, we’ve found virtually no areas where improvement is needed. Some people may argue that its expensive price tag could be considered an area of weakness, however, we believe that the value is worth every penny.
As mentioned above, the approximate retail price sits between $160 and $200. We realize this is a bit steep, but we are certain you are getting a quality buy that will last. The Bamix Immersion Blender is an incredibly professional grade tool, and that quality shows itself in the price. You can expect this product to be a fundamental part of your kitchen for many years.
Who Should Buy
Based on their quality construction and versatility, Bamix Immersion Blenders carry a hefty premium, which we’ve discussed. Designed to work harder and last longer than most, we think the trade off is worth it, especially if you spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
We think this immersion blender would work well for anyone, but particularly the person who is looking for a longer, more versatile option. Anyone seeking a more compact blender should consider other options.
Conversely, we also believe that the person who is looking for more standardized blending, such as smoothies and shakes, could go with something that works similarly but is a bit cheaper to save the few extra dollars.
Get Your Bamix Immersion Blender Today
As you can see, the Bamix Immersion Blender is an extremely solid product. It's versatility and sturdy design are what sets it apart from competitors. For the lowest price, be sure to check out Amazon!